- DUNKA Wholesale shall make every effort to ensure your privacy is respected and the personal information you provide while using the Website and making purchases at the Warehouse is protected, and shall take all necessary action for this purpose.
What data is collected automatically by the Internet shop while using the Website or cookies collection policy?
- As required by law, DUNKA Warehouse registered the collection of personal data in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, under book number: 124803, date of approval/update: 2013-03-13, application number: 002522/2013, received on 2013-02-15.
- Dunka Warehouse does not collect automatically any data, with the exception of the data contained in cookies during the use of the Website.
- Cookies used by DUNKA Warehouse may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are stored also after you finish using the Website, and are used to store information, such as your password or login, making it faster and easier to use the Website. In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or permanently delete cookies using the appropriate options on your browser. In case of problems, we advise that you use your browser’s help file or contact the manufacturer of the browser you use.
- In addition to cookies, DUNKA Warehouse may also collect data normally collected by Internet system administrators as part of the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include your IP address, the type of platform and browser, Internet provider and address of the page from which you entered our Website. Some of the pages within the Website and other communications with you can include the so-called “Web beacons” (also called pixel tags). Web beacons allow obtaining information such as the IP address of the computer on which the page with the web beacon was loaded, page URL number, page load time, browser type and the information contained in the cookies, in order to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertisements. This data will be archived and used for the purposes of statistical analysis and evaluation of global traffic of users of the Website. These data will not be combined with the personal data you provide.
What data is collected by DUNKA Warehouse during registration and purchases?
- DUNKA Wholesale will collect the following personal data from you through the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchasing and registration process on the Website:
- company name, surname and forename
- address of your company or the address of permanent residence,
- mailing address, if different from the registered address or domicile,
- e-mail address
- phone number
- The provision of the above data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the registration and make purchases at the Website.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct them. In order to exercise this right please use the options within your account or use the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 55 279 92 83, ext. 20
DUNKA Wholesale Marketing
- If you have given your consent to sign up for the newsletter, the email address you provided will be used for marketing the own products of Dunka.eu. The consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Disclosure of information
- In order to perform the agreement DUNKA Wholesale may disclose the information collected from you with the following entities: UPS Polska Sp. z o.o. DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. In such cases the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
- Additionally, the information you provided may be disclosed to the relevant public authorities, if required by applicable law.
Technical measures and your obligations
- DUNKA Wholesale shall make every possible effort to protect your data and secure them against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary protection of servers, connections and the Website to protect your data. All connections related to the performance of your electronic payments, if you choose such an option, will occur over a secure encrypted connection.
- However, our actions may prove to be insufficient, if you do not observe the safety rules yourselves. In particular, you need to preserve the confidentiality of the login and password to the Website and not to allow third parties access to them. Please note that DUNKA Wholesale will not ask you to provide them, except when signing in to the Website. In order to prevent unauthorized use of your account, please sign out when you stop using the Website.
How can you exercise your rights?
- You can view and edit your data within the Website at any time after signing in with your email address and password. When you forget your password or in case of other problems with signing in, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request the data to be amended, blocked or deleted and the right to rectify errors, fill gaps or update your details. You can also object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and concerns