Payment & Delivery
- Prepayment upon receipt of a pro forma invoice: the traditional bank transfer or through operator Przelewy24 or through PayPal. Please pay attention to the costs associated with the use of the form of payment, the payment charge is added to the order amount and are specified in the bill.
- Attention: We are waiting maximum 3 days to receive the prepayment. After that time we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Payment upon receipt of the shipment from the courier.
COSTS OF DELIVERY:
- Costs of delivery are added to the order amount. The costs of delivery for a package up to 30 kg in Poland is PLN 16 inclusive of the VAT for all prepayments and PLN 19 inclusive of the VAT in the case of payment collected by the courier (payment on receipt). The costs of package delivery to other EU states is always quoted at order placement. The costs of delivery to non-EU member states is each time agreed with the customer.
- Orders are carried out from 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- If you select a prepayment as the method of payment, the order is sent on the next day after we receive a confirmation of crediting the bank account or receiving the amount by the payment intermediary, i.e. Przelewy24 or PayPal. Please take into account the additional fees for each method of payment indicated during the ordering process and added to the order amount. These fees are the commission of the entity acting as an intermediary in the transaction.
- If you select Payment on receipt, the order is shipped immediately on its completion, usually the day after the order is received.
- In 95% cases GLS couriers deliver the order within 24 hours from its dispatch from our warehouse.
- You can indicate a preferred date of delivery subject to the above terms and conditions.
- You can collect the order personally in the Damko warehouse in Rozpędziny 2B near Kwidzyn.