GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prior to registration, each customer is required to familiarize himself/herself with these regulations.
- In the interest of our customers and the security of their businesses, access to prices and the ability to place orders is restricted and designed exclusively for companies in the apparel industry, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity (CEIDG) or the National Court Register (KRS).
- The offered goods are owned by Damko Danuta Kućmińska with its seat at ul. Piłsudskiego 44, 82-500 Kwidzyn.
- By registering the Customer agrees for his/her personal data provided in the registration form to be used in order to perform the contract, i.e., delivery of the order, and, if the customer has agreed, to provide information about new products and promotions. (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws no. 101 of 2002 item 926, as amended)
- The personal data you provide us is stored and processed by the owner of website www.dunka.eu - DAMKO Company Danuta Kućmińska, ul. Piłsudskiego 44 in Kwidzyn, in accordance with the act on the provision of electronic services of 18.07.2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1024 as amended), Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29.07.2004 concerning personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and information systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
- When providing personal data in the registration form, the Customer states that it is true and consents to the processing of such data by the website owner for the promotion (marketing) of products and companies (Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, Journal of Laws no. 133 of 1997).
- Each user has a right to access his/her data, as well as the right to correct them and request them to be removed. To do so, please send a request by mail to the address: Damko Danuta Kućmińska, Rozpędziny 2B, 82-500 Kwidzyn or use the contact form at Dunka.eu.
- When the User sends a request demanding that Demko removes the data provided in the registration form, it becomes impossible to make purchases due to technical and legal reasons.
REGISTRATION OF CUSTOMERS:
- Each user is required to register in order to access prices and be able to place orders.
- Registration is subject to a successful verification of the active entrepreneur which we perform using Central Registration and Information on Business Activity (www.firma.gov.pl) or information from the National Court Register (www.ms.gov.pl),
- As the data entered during registration will be used to issue your invoices, please fill in the registration form carefully using the information contained in the entry in the register of business activity. We recommend that you check the details of your company at www.firma.gov.pl.
- If the mailing address of the order is different than the invoicing address, please specify this at registration. At the customer’s request the invoice can be sent to any address other than the seat of the company. In such a case, please specify such an address as well.
- To change the invoicing data, please update them by signing in to your profile and send us information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the verification fail, we reserve the right to refuse customer registration.
- You can place orders after you have signed in to your profile with the login and password obtained during the successful verification.
- By placing an order at www.dunka.eu, you declare that you are acquainted with the contents of these Regulations of the website and accept its provisions. Should the Ordering party fail observe the provisions of these regulations, the owner of the website is authorized to cancel the placed order and refuse its completion.
- The latest collections are sold in the full range of sizes.
- The minimum order quantity for each model includes all the available sizes (e.g. S, M, L, XL; XS, S, M, L; S, M; M, L) as defined each time in the size chart under the photo of the item.
- As we are wholesalers, the minimum amount of the first order is PLN 2,000 or EUR 500.
- The order completion time is 1-3 business days for domestic shipments and maximum 3-7 days for shipments to other EU countries.
- The ordered products are delivered by UPS couriers to all the EU countries. We also ship to non-EU countries in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed mutually with the customer.
- DAMKO does not accept responsibility for mechanical damage arising during shipment of the ordered goods. If you receive a damaged shipment, we recommend you draw up a damage report in the courier’s presence.
- Please consider you purchases carefully.
- We do not replace goods.
- We do not accept returns.
- Due to the nature of sale, liability under warranty is excluded pursuant to Article 558 of the civil code.
- The published prices are GROSS prices inclusive of 23% VAT.
- If you are “an active EU VAT payer” and the place of delivery is outside Poland, the published prices include a zero VAT rate. For each order we verify the customer’s status at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/vatRequest.html.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS:
- Prepayment upon receipt of a pro forma invoice: the traditional bank transfer or through operator Przelewy24 or through PayPal. Please pay attention to the costs associated with the use of the form of payment, the payment charge is added to the order amount and are specified in the bill.
- Attention: We are waiting maximum 3 days to receive the prepayment. After that time we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Payment upon receipt of the shipment from the courier.
COSTS OF DELIVERY:
- Costs of delivery are added to the order amount. The costs of delivery for a package up to 30 kg in Poland is PLN 19 inclusive of the VAT for all prepayments and PLN 25 inclusive of the VAT in the case of payment collected by the courier (payment on receipt). The costs of package delivery to other EU states is always quoted at order placement. The costs of delivery to non-EU member states is each time agreed with the customer.
SHIPMENT OF THE ORDER:
- Orders are carried out from 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- If you select a prepayment as the method of payment, the order is sent on the next day after we receive a confirmation of crediting the bank account or receiving the amount by the payment intermediary, i.e. Przelewy24 or PayPal. Please take into account the additional fees for each method of payment indicated during the ordering process and added to the order amount. These fees are the commission of the entity acting as an intermediary in the transaction.
- If you select Payment on receipt, the order is shipped immediately on its completion, usually the day after the order is received.
- In 95% cases GLS couriers deliver the order within 24 hours from its dispatch from our warehouse.
- You can indicate a preferred date of delivery subject to the above terms and conditions.
- You can collect the order personally in the Damko warehouse in Rozpędziny 2B near Kwidzyn.
RULES FOR COLLECTING THE SHIPMENTS:
- All packages which are sent to the Clients are secured with DUNKA wholesale original glue tape with DUNKAhurt logo and business address of DAMKO Danuta Kućmińska Company. A tape sample is avaiable after using this LINK. If the package was delivered with diffrent tape please do not pick up any of the package. Probably they were opened by someone not authorised to do it.
- When you receive the shipment you shall check the external condition if it's not damaged or opened and intact. In case any signs of damages (crush, punktures, fractures, open) of packages you should write down in the presence of the courier shipping company a complaint protocole and under any conditions do not accept the the shipment and immediately contact with DUNKA wholesale sales stuff. Complaint protocole is the only document that affect the processing of your complaint. The protocole should be writen down when receiving the shipment.
- Please do not receive packages which were damaged while transportation. I the Client will pick up the damaged package, DUNKA wholesale is not responsible for damaged goods. In this case the CLient takes full responsibility for opening damaged package.
- After receiving the package without any reservations it will be Client obligation to prove that the goods were damaged in transportation. (in accordance with Art. 76 par. 4 of Transport Law.
- In case of not receiving a parcel please inform the courier about the reason of refusal.
- Upon receipt of the shipment intact in the presence of the courier to open the package and check if its contents is correct and not damaged. If necessary, immediately on receipt of the parcel write a report of complaint and contact us ASAP.
- Please note that you can not check the contents of the shipment without paying for the shipment.
- These regulations can be amended by the website owner. The amendments are effective from the date of their publication on the website.
- The amendments do not affect the rights and obligations of the ordering party as regards services submitted for implementation.
- All graphic materials published on the website are the property of DNK, Damko, VILA, B.Young, Fransa, Kaffe, Object, SisterS Point, Saint Tropez, Dixie, Auluna, Blend of America.
- Unauthorized copying, publication or other use without permission is an infringement of copyright.
- Please send any suggestions or comments about this website at: email@example.com
- You may not, without a prior permission of Damko, assign any of the rights and obligations arising from purchases, or re-sell such rights to third parties.